The steps to submit an abstract are :
1/ Click on the link https://eucalyptus2018.sciencesconf.org/
2/ Create an account, you will then receive a mail of validation
3/ Login to the web site https://eucalyptus2018.sciencesconf.org/
4/ Click on "Submissions" or "My space/My submissions"
5/ Follow the steps
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Submissions MUST be made online at: https://eucalyptus2018.cirad.fr/participate/abstract-submission
- Submission deadline: March 10, 2018; 23:59:59 CET
- Language: Abstract submissions, as well as oral and poster presentations at the Congress, must be made in the English language.
- Number of presentations/person: To give all interested scientists an opportunity to present their work at the Congress, the number of presentations made by a scientist is limited to two (oral and poster; 1 for any one session), although he/she may be listed as a co-author on any number of submitted abstracts.
Submitting your abstract to a Session
Please review the full list of themes and sessions first at https://eucalyptus2018.cirad.fr/participate/abstract-submission. The themes of the conference are: Genomics, Tree breeding, Silviculture, Environmental and social issues, Ecophysiology, Pests and diseases, Wood properties, Others. These themes will be assigned to different sessions (Ecosystem services, Abiotic stresses, Biotic stresses) to promote interdisciplinary discussions.
Note, if your abstract does not appear to be related to any of the themes listed, select the option “Others”. This will not disadvantage the evaluation of your abstract, and all accepted abstracts will be allocated to an appropriate conference session.
Finally, you will need to indicate whether you are submitting an abstract for an oral or poster presentation. Given space limitations, authors submitting an abstract for an oral session may be requested to present a poster instead. Authors should be aware that poster presentations are considered to be as important as oral presentations. Moreover, lightening talks will make it possible to present (briefly) some posters of high interest in Plenary session, in order to promote further discussions with the authors during the Poster session.
- An abstract must be submitted by the person who will give the presentation at the congress.
- All presenting authors (for oral or poster presentations) are required to register for the Conference by 30 June 2018 – failure to do so will result in their presentation being deleted from the program.
- Registration will only be possible online. It will open at the end of November 2017 and early bird registration will close on 31 May 2018.
Information provided in an Abstract:
Together with the abstract you will be asked to provide the names, organizational affiliation and email address of each author.
- Title of the abstract (less than 20 words) should clearly summarize the topic of the abstract.
- Key words or phrases (up to 5).
- Main text of abstract (2,000 characters including spaces). The abstract should describe the context and specific problem/topic of study, methods, main results and conclusions in plain writing. No graphical material or references may be included in the abstract. The text format is set automatically when the required fields are filled in.
The abstract will be used by the Scientific Committee to evaluate the scientific content of the proposed presentation and assign it to a session.
All abstracts will be reviewed and evaluated by session organizers, and by members of the Scientific Committee. Primary selection criteria include scientific quality and the significance and relevance of the topic to the general themes. Abstracts will be evaluated after the submission deadline, 21th February, 2018. Acceptance decisions will be communicated at the end of March 2018.
Your abstract will be provided in the Abstract Book and listed in the Congress Program. Proceedings with all the abstracts will be available online (with an ISBN number). The authors of the most innovative studies will be invited to submit a manuscript for a Special Issue in Forest Ecology and Management (https://www.journals.elsevier.com/forest-ecology-and-management).
- General questions about the Congress should be addressed to: email@example.com
- Specific questions about the scientific program should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org